You can find us here
The Healthy Foot (ABN: 95 083 815 374) sets out the following terms and conditions for using Goods and Services (Advice, Supplies and Consumables) provided by itself.
- Any dependence, confidence or trust by you the purchaser or user of materials obtained from The Healthy Foot or Third-Party providers shall be at your own risk.
- We reserve the right in our own discretion and without any obligation to create, modify, remove, enhance, update, and improve any of our goods and services and or any related content at any time.
- The good and services provided by The Healthy Foot are on an “As Is” basis. We do not provide any form of warranty of any type for any goods and services provided by The Healthy Foot nor are we responsible for any warranties implied by any third-party providers who we have a relationship with.
- In no event shall the Healthy Foot be liable for any kind of damages with respect to any goods and services provided.
- The Healthy Foot asks our users to respect all intellectual property associated with all of its operation. All information provided by the Healthy Foot is copyright. It is protected by international laws and agreements of Australia.
- The Healthy Foot operates under Australian company law (see http://asic.gov.au/). Any legal actions brought against The Healthy Foot will be done so through the Australian Judicial System.
- The Healthy Foot asks our users to respect individual rights (race, creed, sex, religion) of others where they interact through any of the services provide by this company.
To find out more, fill in the contact form here: